Reverberation Across The Nation
A live bootleg from The Sisters of Mercy's show at Teatro Espero, Rome, Italy 02.05.1985,
unfortunately and for unknown reasons, it never saw the light of day.
- Label: Palazzograssi
- Catalogue#: PG 03
- Format: 12" vinyl LP incl. discography booklet
- Release: didn't develop beyond test pressing and proof copy
- This bootleg was announced as a limited edition of 50 copies of a 12" vinyl LP
- coming with a discography booklet and was already given the catalogue number PG 03.
- Two test pressings on black vinyl with plain white labels as well as of the intended
- accompanying discography booklet do, however, exist. For a complete view of
- the 33-page discography booklet, please see the pictures down below.
Remarks on the snippet on the right side
- This was long thought to be the snippet of a postcard alledgedly announcing the release and
- - a fake which appeared years after it was long clear that no actual release would ever surface.
- In fact, it is an A4 scan of the top left hand corner of the sleeve made for a collector to give
- an impression of what the bootleg cover would look like.
- Recorded live on May 2nd, 1985 at Teatre Espero, Rome, Italy
- The master recording used for the above mentioned test pressings was the one of We're All Aware Of That
- This recording does not give the full concert. Body And Soul, Possession and Walk Away are missing,
while Train is moved from the final position to A2.
- It was long assumed that the present bootleg would deliver a complete recording with correct track order
and its release was therefore dearly awaited.
- The concert (though incomplete as well) is also featured on the Black Planet CD-bootleg.
- Beyond that, at least two audience recordings of the full concert are known to exist
and are in circulation among the fanbase.
|Side 1||Side 2|
|A1 First And Last And Always||B1 A Rock And A Hard Place|
|A2 Train||B2 Floorshow|
|A3 Marian||B3 Alice|
|A4 No Time To Cry||B4 Gimme Shelter|
|A5 Emma||B5 Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
Proof Print of the Discography Booklet
- The page numbering of the discography booklet in this proof went astray at page 8,
- which appears two times and continues in wrong order unto page 26 (here 25).
- Then the 7"/EP section starts with new numbering from 1-7.
- The reason for this is that Whistle Test Studios 7" (page 8 of the 7"/EPs section)
- got mixed into the 12"s section.
- Please click into files for larger views. As we wanted to allow for the utmost pleasure from these pages, the full views have become,
...err ... very, very large. Please, Click <strg> and < - > in full view as often as necessary to find the most convenient size. -
12" Vinyl Bootleg LPs
7" Vinyl Bootleg Singles and EPs