Sisters Wiki:General disclaimer
1. Management is not responsible.
2. This is an informational website of Heartland Forum. The content of this site is being provided freely, and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, individual contributors to these pages, or project administrators, sysops or anyone else connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly.
3. SistersWikiDotOrg is an online open-content collaborative encyclopedia, that is, a voluntary association of individuals working to develop a common resource of knowledge about The Sisters of Mercy. The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content after requesting an account. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
At SistersWikiDotOrg, we do our best to provide informational content to a very wide audience, but your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
That is not to say that you will not find valuable and accurate information in SistersWikiDotOrg; much of the time you will. However, SistersWikiDotOrg cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content of any given article may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant issue.
None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators, or anyone else connected with SistersWikiDotOrg in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
We are not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
4. The contents of SistersWikiDotOrg may NOT be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in parts without the expressively written permission of the maintainers of the SistersWikiDotOrg. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site, though; this does, however, not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of SistersWikiDotOrg or any of its members, organizers or other users. There is no agreement or understanding between you and SistersWikiDotOrg regarding your use or modification of this information. You may cite information given here in newsgroups, mailing lists or online forums, provided that any material cited remains intact and that all copies include the following copyright notice in a clearly visible position: Copyright © SistersWikiDotOrg 2012. All rights reserved.
Any material (in particular images) downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is not meant for any sort of commercial re-use. If you quote text from SistersWikiDotOrg, make this visible by setting a link from the place of your usage to the according page at SistersWikiDotOrg.
5. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights and further copyrights (for example regarding photographs, lyrics, tablatures etc) that are mentioned, used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. SistersWikiDotOrg sites are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of such rights, nor can SistersWikiDotOrg grant rights to use otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such incorporeal property is at your own risk.
6. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service.
7. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.