A studio bootleg from the mid-80ies including the four songs performed at the Kid Jensen Show.
These songs were first broadcast on 10 March, 1983 and repeated on April 11th.
The rest of the songs are official recordings from the early years.
- Label: SOM
- Catalogue#: - unknown -
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Released: 1986
- The content is identical to record one of the 2LP bootleg Kings And Queen.
- The cover art shows a drawing by Austrian artist Ernst Fuchs, titled "Hiob und das Urteil des Paris".
- A detail of this drawing is shown on one of the labels as well, while the other label has a Merciful Release sort of logo,
- gives the name of the band and details the tracks on both sides of the record.
- Backcover note: "PREVIOUSLY UNREALEASED STUDIO OUTTAKES FROM 1984" (Which is obviously not true.)
- Side A, stamped: SOM A
- Side B, stamped: SOM B
This bootleg comes in several editions, all on black vinyl:
- On the cover front of first edition the cover art is toned in green.
- Remarkably, this edition does exist in two versions
- - one with the text and the backcover printed in brown, and the other one with black print.
- The cover of the second edition has the same cover art in full b/w.
- An explicit promotion copy with an according print does exist as well and is also in b/w.
- In addition, a proof version with white labls has surfaced.
- A1-A4: Kid Jensen Session 1983
- A5-B1: Taken from the Alice EP.
- B2-B3: Taken from the Anaconda 7" single.
- B4-B6: Taken from the The Reptile House EP
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 Jolene||B1 1969|
|A2 Heartland||B2 Anaconda|
|A3 Burn||B3 Phantom|
|A4 Valentine||B4 Valentine|
|A5 Alice||B5 Fix|
|A6 Floorshow||B6 Kiss The Carpet|
- Please click into files for larger views -
Promo Copy and Second Edition
Cover Test Proof