The Dancer's Reward
both recorded live at BBC Radio 1, John Peel Sessions in June 1984.
- Label: Clean Sound
- Catalogue#: CS 1012
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Released: 1985 (Italy)
- Radio broadcast recording - excellent sound
- The front cover shows the linocut illustration The Dancer's Reward
from 1894 by the English illustrator and author Aubrey Beardsley.
The illustration was actually one among plenty for Oscar Wilde's play Salomé
- Backsleeve Note: Cover idea and selections of titles Bloody Baby
- According to the cover backside, both sessions were broadcast on July 11, 1984
which is questionable to say the least comparing the BBC's archive information
here about The March Violets' Session and
here about the The Sisters of Mercy's Session
- Track B3 "Emma" is noted as "Emer".
- Tracks on Side A recorded live at BBC Radio 1 - John Peel Session on June 12, 1984
- Tracks on Side B recorded live at BBC Radio 1 - John Peel Session on June 19, 1984
|A1||The March Violets||– Love Hits|
|A2||The March Violets||– Electric Shades|
|A3||The March Violets||– Lights Go Out|
|A4||The March Violets||– Don't Take It Lightly|
|B1||The Sisters Of Mercy||– Poison Door|
|B2||The Sisters Of Mercy||– No Time To Cry|
|B3||The Sisters Of Mercy||– Emma|
For recent price developments see sistersbootlegs/The Dancer's Reward...
- Please click into files for larger views -