DAMAGE DONE Plus 3 live tracks
This is the first issue of a bootleg series consisting of two singles released on
the Portuguese bootleg label Pan-Vox Records.
The latter should not be confused with the legendary Greek label of the same name,
the logo of which was obviously been fahed by the bootleggers.
One major difference of the present label are the catalogue#s which always start with "PV" ,
while the Greek official ones mostly start with "PAN", "PAN VOX" or "X33".
The Portuguese Pan-Vox series features demos, livecuts and official songs of the very early days.
- Label: Pan-Vox Records
- Format: 7" single
- Catalogue#: PV 1615
- Place of Release: Lisboa, Portugal
- Release Date(s): unknown, but very likely in the early 1980s.
- As Damage Done PLUS 3 live tracks has catalogue# PV1615, while Good Things PLUS 2 has PV1617
- and was released in 1987, it seems clear that the present single was issued in 1983 or even earlier.
- Runs at 33 ⅓ RPM
- Many of the vinyls have a large centerhole, but not all of them.
- Folded paper covers
- Back cover note: "Editado em Portugal por: PAN-VOX; Lisboa"
- The first release came with a white background of the cover and with plain white labels.
- Following releases were blue, orange, red and - at last - yellow and have Pan-Vox labels.
- The shades of each colour seem to vary.
- All tracks were recorded on 04.05.1981 at St.Johns/Warehouse in Leeds
- and might have been taken from the Gary Marx Demo Tape
For price developments over the years, please see sistersbootlegs/damagedoneplus.
|A1 The Damage Done||B1 Teachers|
|A2 Watch (song)||B2 Adrenochrome|
- Please click into files for larger views -