No Time To Cry (bootleg)
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A live bootleg from the Swedish leg of The Sisters of Mercy's 1985 Armageddon Tour,
when Gary Marx had already left the band.
- Label: MAR.co Records
- Catalogue#: 198.50517
- Format: 2 x 12" vinyl LP
- Released: 1986 ( Belgium)
- Run out grooves: OH SISTER 198-50517-A to D
- Limited edition of 500 copies
- Soundboard recording - very good quality, although some tracks are a little hissy.
- The lyrics in the second verse of the opening track
- First And Last And Always were changed from
- "Seems like twenty-five years of ever after, ever more more more" to
- "Seems like twenty-six years of ever after, ever more more more"
- as Andrew Eldritch had seen his 26th birthday on May 15th 1985 two days before the gig.
- The same recording was later used for the Opus Dei 2LP and CD bootleg as well.
- Black vinyls, black labels indicating the side of the record(s): A, B, C, D
- Spelling mistakes on cover back:
- - First And Last And Always is given as "The First, Last and Always".
- - Marian is called "Mariann".
- - Knockin' On Heaven's Door is written "Knocking On Heavens Door".
- The article of the band's name is omitted on the entire album.
- Part of the same painting can be found on the cover of the second Bauhaus' single
- Dark Entries, released in 1980. And another Delvaux painting was used for the
- cover of the third edition of the Live At Brixton Ace Sisters bootleg .
- A1-D1 recorded live at Kolingsborg Club, Stockholm, Sweden, 17th May 1985
- D2 and D3 recorded live at Mudd Club, Gothenburg, Sweden, 15th May 1985
For recent price developments see sistersbootlegs/No Time To Cry.
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 First And Last And Always||B1 Possession|
|A2 Body And Soul||B2 Walk Away|
|A3 Marian||B3 Emma|
|A4 No Time To Cry||B4 Amphetamine Logic|
|Side C||Side D|
|C1 A Rock And A Hard Place||D1 Ghostrider|
|C2 Floorshow||D2 Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
|C3 Alice||D3 Train|
|C4 Gimme Shelter|
Band / Recording Personnel
- Bass - Craig Adams
- Guitar - Wayne Hussey
- Vocals - Andrew Eldritch
- Machine drums: Doctor Avalanche