Lord Of Darkness
12" bootleg, released in the late 80ies on black vinyl.
- Label: LOD
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Catalogue#: - none -
- Released: unknown
- Runout-grooves: LOD-A, LOD-B
- Allegedly limited to 1000, not numbered
- Vinyls come with plain white, plain yellow, or plain red labels, or with printed b/w MR logo labels
- The copy with plain white labels is possibly a test pressing.
- Sound quality is inferior to the Psychedelic Sessions 1986 bootleg
- B2 is misspelled as "Poisen Door" on the cover back
- Cover artwork shows "Poet: From a Collection of Relics and Ornaments"
- Created by American photographer Joel-Peter Witkin in 1986
- Joel-Peter Witkin is also responsible for the coverart of Half Moon Over Amsterdam
- Side One, Tracks 1-4: John Peel Session '82
- Side One, Tracks 5-7: Kid Jensen Session '83
- Side Two, Tracks 1: Kid Jensen Session '83
- Side Two, Tracks 2-5: John Peel Session '84
- Side Two, Tracks 6: Demo Strawberry Studios '84
Side A - Total Running Time: 25min -
3. Good Things
2. Poison Door
4. Walk Away
6. Red Skies Disappear - listed as "First And Last And Always (Marian Version)"
- Please click into files for larger views -