Liverpool 2016 - Live From The Slough Of Despond
UK&Belgium November Tour 2016 and generated at least two recordings from the audience.
- Taper: 1. n.a. / 2. C.E.
- Format: data (FLACs / WAV in One) or CDr
- 1. Sound Professionals SP-CMC-8 Microphones
- Sound Professionals SP-SPSB-11 Mini Battery Module with Bass Roll-Off (16Hz)
- Edirol R-09HR 44.1kHz / 16 bit
- --> CD Wave Editor --> Trader's Little Helper --> FLAC level 8 --> Dime
- 2. Sony PCM-M10 & Sony TS 120
- --> wav (24 bit /48 khz) files (ca. 1.5 GB)
- Circulated: 2016
- Cover Art by PlanetDave
- Our thanks go to the unknown contributors of the photos used for the cover art.
- Additional alternative cover art for the second recording in line with the recent series
- Both of these recordings are in circulation among the fanbase.
- Recorded live at the Olympia, Liverpool, UK on November 25th, 2016
Notes from on of the tapers accompanying the release
At 8.50 the stage was engulfed in smoke. Twenty minutes later it was deemed dense enough for<
the band to take to the stage. Andrew looked very dapper in his suit with a shaven head. The<
venue was built in 1902 as an indoor circus and variety hall. Apparently, the elephants lived<
in the basement and were lifted up to the auditorium. I don't think the heating system had<
been upgraded since then as it was absolutely freezing throughout the evening.<
Please do not sell this recording but share freely and enjoy it!
- Andrew Eldritch - vocals
- Ben Christo - guitar
- Chris Catalyst - guitar
- Doktor Avalanche - drums
- Ravey Davey – nurse to the Doktor
|Disc 1||Disc 2|
|01 More||01 Summer|
|02 Ribbons||02 Jihad|
|03 Doctor Jeep / Detonation Boulevard||03 Valentine|
|04 Amphetamine Logic||04 Flood II|
|05 Body Electric||05 Something Fast|
|06 Crash And Burn||06 Lucretia, My Reflection|
|07 Alice||07 Vision Thing|
|08 Marian||08 First And Last And Always|
|09 No Time To Cry||09 Temple Of Love|
|10 Arms||10 This Corrosion|
|11 Dominion / Mother Russia|
- Please click into files for larger views -