Colours In Carnage (Test Pressing)
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A test pressing for the Colours In Carnage 2LP bootleg, a live bootleg from The Sisters of Mercy's 1984 Black October Tour.
Attention: This bootleg and its test pressing should not be mixed up with the Palazzograssi project PG 05 with the somewhat similar title
The Colour And The Carnage which, unfortunately, has never seen the light of day.
Release & Production Notes
- Manufacturers: - unknown -
- Production Order#: most likely 10725
- Format: 2 x 12" vinyl LP
- Running speed: 33rpm
- Pressed: October 2003
- Runouts: 10725 - A to D
- The vinyls are black with basically plain white labels and come
- in generic white inner sleeves with a white cardboard die-cut cover.
- Sides A and C of the labels are handmarked by with the date “29.10.03”
- to all likeliness indicating the date of the pressing.
- Recorded live at Rock City, Nottingham, UK on 17.10.1984
|RECORD ONE||RECORD TWO|
|Side One||Side Two||Side One||Side Two|
|A1 Burn||B1 No Time To Cry||C1 Floorshow||D1 Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
|A2 Heartland||B2 Anaconda||C2 Alice||D2 Adrenochrome|
|A3 Burn||B3 Emma||C3 Body Electric||D3 Ghostrider / Sister Ray|
|A4 Marian||B4 A Rock And A Hard Place||C4 Gimme Shelter|
|A5 Walk Away||B5 Train|
- Please click into the pictures for larger views -