Knocking On Odeon's Door 1984
Knocking On Odeon's Door 1984 / Save Me From Myself
An audience recording from The Sisters of Mercy's Black October Tour in 1984.
This recording was initially traded and shared among the fanbase on bootleg cassettes. A first transfer into data followed as soon as the technical circumstances allowed. Some CD artwork was created accordingly and spread under the title of "Save Me From Myself", see the pictures at the bottom of this page. A new transfer was undertaken in a common effort in 2015 resulting in the present release.
- Original Taper: unknown
- Format (here): original cassette transferred into Data (FLACs) / CD
- Original Transfer Lineage:
- SOURCE: Cassette (AUD) --> ION Tape2PC
- --> Audacity --> CD Wave --> FLAC (level 8)
- 2015 Transfer Lineage:
- SOURCE: Master Tape --> Kenwood TapeDeck
- --> Edirol R09 HR 24/48 --> Wavelab 8,5 / Ozone 6 (for Mastering)
- --> Audacity (for Tracksplitting) --> TLH --> FLAC 8
- 2015 Transfer Credits:
- Tape Owner: Ollie Conraculix
- Tape Transfer: Cyberbio
- Track Splitting: circle
- Audio Patching: Egg Crisis
- Realised: June 2015
- Recorded live at Odeon, Münster, Germany, 17.11.1984
- 2015 Cover Art by Tom Riddler
- 2015 Producers' Notes:
- Unofficial Fan Made product.
- Share Freely. Do Not Sell!
- Support the band by buying official products.
NOTE: a 2LP vinyl bootleg has meanwhile been realised as well, see Knocking On Odeon's Door (2LP).
|04. Walk Away|
|05. Body And Soul|
|06. No Time To Cry|
|09. A Rock And A Hard Place|
|13. Body Electric|
|14. Gimme Shelter|
|15. Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
|17. Louie Louie|
Save Me From Myself
- Please click into files for larger views. -
For a few details about this release, please scroll to top of the page.