Knocking On Odeon's Door (2LP)
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A very recent live bootleg from The Sisters of Mercy's Black October Tour in 1984.
- Label: MADE FOR FANS NOT FOR MONEY
- Catalogue#: 35
- Format: 2 × 12" vinyl LP
- Production Note: Lathe Cut
- Released: 2016 (Europe)
- Recorded live at Odeon, Münster, Germany on 17 November 1984
- This bootleg is a limited edition of 50 copies.
- The concert featured here was transferred from a tape with an audience recording and converted into 24-bit data format.
- Typical crowd noises are clearly audible.
- The recording is pressed on 180g transparent(clear) vinyl with black printed labels showing a head & star logo,
- the name of the band and the according side number.
- In the photo on the cover front, there's most likely Andrew Eldritch on stage during the gig.
- The cover back shows the track list, the track times, the recording date and the "label" logo,
- underneath which there is also a rectangular space for the hand-numbering of each copy .../5o
- A fanbase-produced CD featuring this concert does exist as well, see Knocking On Odeon's Door 1984
|Side A||Duration||Side B||Duration|
|A1 Burn||3:11||B1 Body And Soul||3:47|
|A2 Heartland||3:57||B2 No Time To Cry||4:24|
|A3 Marian||5:43||B3 Anaconda||3:33|
|A4 Walk Away||3:55||B4 Emma||6:33|
|Side C||Duration||Side D||Duration|
|C1 A Rock And A Hard Place||3:44||D1 Gimme Shelter||5:59|
|C2 Train||2:46||D2 Knockin' On Heaven's Door||5:30|
|C3 Floorshow||4:26||D3 Adrenochrome||3:59|
|C4 Alice||3:32||D4 Louie Louie||6:41|
|C5 Body Electric||5:01|
- Please click into files for larger views -