Heidelberg, Rhein Neckar Halle, 22 November 1990
One of only four Live Bootlegs on vinyl
featuring a concert from The Sisters of Mercy's
1990 Tour Thing 1, also known as "Live In Heidelberg".
- Label: No Man
- Catalogue#: NM-1
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Run-out grooves: NM-1 A, NM-1 B
- Released: 1991
- Recorded live on 22 November 1990
- The present recording of this concert is incomplete
- and most likely based on an audience recording.
- The missing songs include the intro Afterhours,
- and maybe Marian, though, the latter was not confirmed on the setlist.
- Several live bootleg-CDs of this concert do exist as well, see Black Visions,
- Comes in a generic sleeve with a silver printed black sheet centrally glued to the front.
- The basic sleeve has so far been seen in three colours: white, brown and dark brown.
- The front coverart shows the Eye of Horus in the same shape as it is visualized on the Vision Thing LP
- and was possibly copied directly from there.
- Beyond that there is a track list in a rectangle underneath, giving also the total running times of each side of the record. Lucretia, My Reflection is, however, listed merely as Lucretia.
- The labels show a No Man logo, that is a b/w inverted close-up picture of an eye with the letters "NO MAN" underneath (see the pictures on the left and down below). They are numbered (Side I / Side II), but do not give any information about the track titles or the running times of the songs.
This bootleg was released in at least two edtions.
- The first edition is limited to 500 hand-numbered copies.
- All copies are stamped in purple colour with an small image of a grinning Joker holding a Batman mask.
- Underneath this picture the number of the record is filled in in handwriting in a blank space like:
- "LIMITED EDITION No. ## / 500 COPIES"
- It seems to be more than just an extraordinary coincidence that the same stamp was used to number part of the second edition of the bootleg The Grief before.
- The second edition is allegedly also limited, this time to 1000 copies.
- Allthough, the cover is widely identical to the one of the 1st edition,
- it has no stamp or numbering on the cover back.
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 Lucretia, My Reflection||B1 Alice|
|A2 Ribbons||B2 This Corrosion|
|A3 Dominion/Mother Russia||B3 Temple Of Love|
|A4 Heartland||B4 Vision Thing|
|A5 Doctor Jeep|
|Total running time: 23min 43sec.||Total running time: 23min 44sec.|
- Please click into files for larger views -