A Merciless Release
A 7" vinyl bootleg based on recordings from The Sisters of Mercy's gig at The Royal Albert Hall June 1985.
- Label: Scatterbrainchild Records
- Catalogue#: SR 002
- Universal Product Code (UPC): 37988 65054
- Format: 7" vinyl single
- Released: January 1987
- Limited edition of 500 stamp-numbered copies.
- There is a yellow box on the back cover for the
- Comes in a folded black-yellow paper sleeve
reaching up only half on the back and stored
in a transparent plastic cover
- The records run at 33 ⅓ rpm. Some are reported to be badly pressed.
- Mastered at Greg Lee Processing, listed as L-26433. Accordingly, the vinyl matrix is marked L-26433-x
and also reads "ITS JUST LIKE SISTER RAY SAID SCATTERBRAIN CHILD-002-B".
- The labels are olive-greenish brown (looking like bronze- or golden-coloured).
- Additional notes on labels:
on Side A: YANKS RULE
on Side B: LIMEYS DROOL
on both sides: ALL RIGHTS DISTURBED
- Available on yellow (orange) and clear yellow vinyl, as well as on black and dark purple vinyl.
The dark purple copies are so dark that they look almost like black and reveal their colour only
when held against the light. Wax copies are said to exist as well.
- Five test pressings on clear vinyl are known to have been made. These come in a b/w and yellow cover.
- In addition, this bootleg was repressed on clear yellow and clear blue vinyl by the bootleggers
- and released with the same catalogue# but in a different cover as a limited edition of 200 copies
- under the title In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall.
For recent price developments see sistersbootlegs/A Merciless Release...
|A. Knockin' On Heaven's Door||original by Bob Dylan||3:53|
|B. Emma||original by Hot Chocolate||4:45|
- Please click into pictures for larger views -