Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A 12" live bootleg from the early 1990ies featuring a part of The Sisters' gig at Lyceum, London, 25 March 1985.
- Label: Musichien / RECORD SERVICE
- Catalogue#: LC1289
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Released: unknown, but after the release of the This Corrosion single (1987)
- as the cover photo of this bootleg was obviously copied from the cover of the single.
- Place of Release: Luxembourg / Italy - according to the labels
- The name of this bootleg derives from the song "Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye" by Leonard Cohen;
- released in 1967 on the Songs of Leonard Cohen album, which also includes "Sisters of Mercy"
- - the song that inspired the band's name of The Sisters of Mercy.
- The title of the bootleg is printed on the back and the spine, but not on the cover front.
- The front and the back cover show the same photo as the This Corrosion single cover front,
- although, the latter would be released only two years later and Patricia Morrison was not yet
- a member of the band at the time of the gig featured on this bootleg.
- Back cover notes:
- PRODUCED BY SOM
- REALIZED SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
- Pressed on black vinyl with medium blue Record Service labels saying:
- RECORD SERVICE a trademark of RS S.A.R.L., Luxembourg/Italy,
- LC 1289 (GEMA), MANUFACTURED IN THE EEC
- Recorded live at Lyceum, London on 25 March 1985
- The recording is incomplete.
- A Rock And A Hard Place, Train, Floorshow, Emma, Alice and Gimme Shelter are missing.
- More songs from this gig can be found on the Time To Cry bootleg, although that recording is incomplete as well.
- Other bootlegs with contents similar to the present LP are Dark Paradise and Stonehenge.
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 First And Last And Always||B1 Possession|
|A2 Body And Soul||B2 Walk Away|
|A3 Amphetamine Logic||B3 Heartland|
|A4 Marian||B4 Some Kind Of Stranger|
|A5 No Time To Cry||B5 Body Electric|
- Please click into images for larger views -