From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
- Label: Trade Mark Of Quality
- Catalogue#: TMQ 71105
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Released: - unkonwn -
- Released in two varieties. Limited edition of 500 copies in total.
- The first edition has a white thick cover with black print and a red Trade Mark Of Quality logo
sticker on the front. The very same logo is printed in full size all over the cover back which gives
no information about the tracks, the release or anything else. The vinyl comes in a plain white
inner sleeve and has blue-green (dark turqoise) labels with, again, the logo and no information
about the tracks. The tracks are given on an accompanying white or rose paper sheet listing
this bootleg and its contents in detail as well as various other Trade Mark Of Quality releases.
- The second edition is extremly rare and hardly
ever seen. It comes in a darkbrown cover with
an illustrated xerox glued to it and the Trade Mark Of Quality logo in the upper right corner.
We not nothing more about this release.
- Allegedly, 105 copies of the bootlegs are multicoloured purple-white splattered vinyls.
No evidence for their existence has been found so far.
- Recorded live at Kolingsborg Club, Stockholm, 17.5.1985
- The recording is incomplete; Floorshow and Alice are missing.
- The full recording can be found on the Trans-Europe Excess bootleg CD.
|Side 1||Side 2|
|1. First And Last And Always||1. Emma|
|2. Body And Soul||2. Amphetamine Logic|
|3. Marian||3. A Rock And A Hard Place|
|4. No Time To Cry||4. Gimme Shelter|
|5. Possession||5. Ghostrider|
|6. Walk Away|
- Please click into thumbs for larger views -