The Damage Done (test pressing)
Years later, he would sell them off as mentioned in the interview here:
"... I decided to wash that guy right out of my back-combed hair and get rid of
everything that reminded me of the band... I flogged white labels, recordings
with studio outtakes ... I just wanted to start over and not get wrapped up
in my own mythology."
- Mastering: Portland Recording Studios Ltd
- Catalogue/Matrix#: MR 7
- Format: 7" vinyl single (test pressings)
- Issued: 19 September 1980 (UK)
- The production lot consisted of:
- 2 x 14/7" 45 Stereo Masters and 1 x 7" d/s 45 Stereo Acetate.
- The test pressings came with plain light pink labels.
- The respective (main) track title is handwritten on them with a red marker.
- Some alleged test pressings with plain white labels have also surfaced, their origin, however, is unclear.
|Side A - The Damage Done||Side B - Watch|
|- Home Of The Hit-Men|
Note: Home Of The Hit-Men is not mentioned, neither on the invoice nor on the labels.
- Please click into the images for (possibly) larger views -