Temple Of Love (1992)
Temple Of Love (Touched by the hand of Ofra Haza)
- 7" Merciful Release MR 053
- 12" Merciful Release MR 053T
- 12" Merciful Release MR 053TX Ltd Ed w/poster
- CD Merciful Release MR 053CD
- CD Merciful Release MR 053CDX Ltd Ed Box w/postcards
Temple Of Love (1992) was used by Karl Lagerfeld as background music for DIOR Homme's Winter 2010/11 fashion show.
The video of that show can be seen on YouTube
- Temple Of Love (1992)
- I Was Wrong (American Fade)
- Vision Thing (Canadian Club Mix)
- When You Don't See Me (German Release)
- Ofra Haza - Vocals
- Andrew Eldritch - Vocals
- Doktor Avalanche - Drums
- Andreas Bruhn - Guitars
- Tim Bricheno - Guitars
- Tony James - Bass
The special edition CD single (MR 053X) came in a special box and included 4 postcards.
The 12 inch single had a large poster included.
Highest entry on German charts: no 5
Number of weeks on German charts: 28 weeks