BAKTABAK 4 x 7" Interview Picture Disc Collection
- Label: BAKTABAK
- Catalogue#: BAKPAK 1009
- Format: 4 x 7" vinyl single, picture discs
- Released: 1988 (UK)
- Traded as Interview Picture Disc Collection
- Allegedly a limited edition
- The picture disc set comes in a 51cm x 38cm wall hanging plastic folder.
- The plastic folder has 4 windows to hold the discs and a card title insert at the top
with 2 metal studs so that it can be easily displayed on a wall.
- All four singles have the same photo on their respective b-side, but a different print noting the part of the track.
- Manufactured in England by Tabak Marketing Ltd
- BAKTABAK is noted as a Network Leisure Group company.
- Interview of Swedish P3 FM radio with Andrew Eldritch and Patricia Morrison
on 24th August 1988 shortly after the release of Floodland
- This source is, however, not confirmed. Other assumptions are that this interview
- possibly took place in London in November or December 1987.
This interview is (partly or in full) also available on two other BAKTABAK releases, see
In addition, excerpts of it can be found on one of the following vinlys:
Total Duration: about 29 min.
|Interview Part 1 - Side A|
|Interview Part 1 - Side B|
|Interview Part 2 - Side A|
|Interview Part 2 - Side B|
|Interview Part 3 - Side A|
|Interview Part 3 - Side B|
|Interview Part 4 - Side A|
|Interview Part 4 - Side B|
Total Running Time: about 29 min.
- Talks about where Andrew lives (Hamburg / London / Leeds) and his hate of London
- Writing process and production
- Hamburg, musicians and groupies
- The last gig of the former line-up at Royal Albert Hall in 1985
- Andrew Eldritch mentions no contact with his parents
- Leaving Oxford and moving to Leeds
- Learning Chinese - being a tourist - Taiwan
- Growing up and music
- Andrew Eldritch admitting he can't sing - career in music - learning to play drums
- Originally 14 songs written for Floodland - producing the album
- Please click into files for larger views -