Sisters 2014 - Ever Forward
In 2014, The Sisters' tour consisted of two parts, the first one in May 2014
and part two in July, arriving at a total of 17 gigs in Western and Eastern Europe.
May 201 - First Round
- 13 May 2014 Dresden, Germany - Alter Schlachthof
- 14 May 2014 Linz, Austria - posthof - zeitkultur am hafen, Grosser Saal
- 16 May 2014 Krakow, Poland - Festival Czyzynalia, Muzeum Lotnictwa, Lotnisko
- 21 May 2014 Zurich, Switzerland - x-tra
- 26 May 2014 Hamburg, Germany - Docks (***)
Support act for most of this part of the tour were the band Losers.
July 2014 - Second Round
- 05 July 2014 Knebworth Park, Hertfordshire, England - Sonisphere UK Festival 2014 (***)
- 07 July 2014 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 ABC (***)
- 08 July 2014 Belfast, Northern Ireland - Mandela Hall
- 09 July 2014 Dublin, Ireland - Vicar St.
- 11 July 2014 Zottegem, Belgium - Rock Zottegem
Band / Line-up
- Andrew Eldritch - Vocals
- Chris Catalyst - Guitars, Backing Vocals
- Ben Christo - Guitars, Backing Vocals
- Doktor Avalanche - Drums, Bass
- Ravey Davey - The Nurse
Apart from Ever Forward, a tour name which developed out of discussions among the fanbase, Come Feel The Arms Around You, a line from the song Arms, was the motto of this tour. The latter is also mentioned on the official tour t-shirts, see "Merchandise", and was used as the subtitle for the video compilation MMXIV - First Round (DVD), which features a series of audience video recordings from the concerts in May 2014. A similar DVD from the second part of the tour in July is not known to exist.
Many of the above gigs were recorded. These are marked with ***. Clicking on these asterisks will get you to the according infopage and coverart for the audio recording.
- For the Hamburg concert no coverart or page has been created so far.
- The concert in Vienna resulted in an additional fanbase-produced DVD and even a 2LP live-bootleg released in 2018.
- The gig in Prag is available as a full concert video on YouTube and on the page for that gig.
- Esch-sur-Alzette can be found on DVD only.
- The recording from Sonisphere 2014 does exist in the format of a compilation video only, available on YT and on the page for that gig.
- The Glasgow gig can be found in audio (2 versions) and video format. Both, however without any coverart and infopage.
- In addition, a video compilation from the first round of gigs was created, see MMXIV - First Round (DVD).
All of these recordings are in circulation among the fanbase, except the bootleg LP of course. A few more recordings might exist, but these are beyond our knowing.
For further information about the individual gigs please see the according links, where video recordings of individual songs are often available,
and/or check the Sisters 2014 - Ever Forward Section @Heartland Forums. In addition, there are plenty concert videos on YouTube.
Apart from the items clearly discernible in the pictures below, a few other articles were on sale during this tour.
Discussions on these can be found in the thread 2014 Merchandise (Shocked and Stunned) @The Heartland Forums' Archives.
|This page is Work in Progress and going to be extended as soon as ever possible|