Temple Of Love (1992) (DJ Promo CD Box)
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
However, the postcards coming with the original release are not included here.
- Disc - MR53CDDJ / 9031-77492-2 0
- Box - MR53CDX / 9031-77492-2 8
- Format: CD-single, Box Set
- Released: 20 April 1992 (UK)
- Not only are the postcards usually missing from this box
- the whole issue is not more that a stripped-down original box
- with the DJ Promo CD inside instead of the original.
- This does also show in the fact that the box comes with the
- same barcode on the back (i.e. 0 9031-77492-2 8) - simply
- crossed out with a black marker here.
- The disc itself is a black DJ Promo copy without the silver rim
- of the standard issues and it is stored without a further jewel case
- in a plastic mould fitted into the lower part of the box.
Production and Copyright Notes
- Produced by Andrew Eldritch
- Written by Andrew Eldritch
- Published by EMI Music Publishing
- except Track 1 - Copyright Control
- Track 1 - 1992 ℗ Warner Music UK Ltd.
- The Copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd, a Time Warner Company.
- Unauthorised copying,, hiring, lending public performance and broadcasting of this CD is prohibited!
|1 Temple Of Love||(1992)||4:40|
|2 I Was Wrong||(American Fade)||3:12|
|3 Vision Thing||(Canadian Club Mix)||7:32|
|4 When You Don't See Me||(German Release)||4:45|