From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
An audience recording from The Sisters of Mercy's Mechanised Tour in 2009.
- Taper: lasyboy
Audio: Iriver HP140 (Rockbox) (44.1Khz/16Bit)
Micro: Sony ECM-719
--> Master --> Audacity 1.3 Beta
--> Egalisation --> Track-split --> Flac Level 8
- Format: data (FLACs) or CD-r
- Coverart: Lasyboylive
- Released: 2012
- Recorded live at Estragon, Bologna, Italy on 10 March 2009
- The soundcheck is included in this recording.
See also lasyboylive/Mechanised Bologna
- There is an alternative audience recording by taper C.E. from this gig
which is also circulated among the fanbase.
That one is formatted as a flac-in-one file without track-splitting.
- The present recording does include an extensive soundcheck recording.
- An audience video from the concert does exist as well
and can be viewed here on YouTube ...
|01 Afterhours (Intro)||01 Untitled|
|02 Crash And Burn||02 First And Last And Always #1|
|03||03 First And Last And Always #2|
|04 Ribbons||04 First And Last And Always #3|
|05 Train / Detonation Boulevard||05 Untitled|
|06 Alice||06 Summer|
|07 Flood I||07 Marian|
|08 Floorshow||08 This Corrosion|
|09 Anaconda||09 Flood II|
|10 Marian||10 Dominion / Mother Russia|
|11 We Are The Same, Susanne||11 Crash And Burn|
|12 Arms||12 After Hours|
|13 Dominion/Mother Russia|
|15 First And Last And Always|
|16 This Corrosion|
|17 Flood II|
|18 Something Fast|
|19 Vision Thing|
|20 Lucretia, My Reflection|
|21 Top Nite Out|
|22 Temple Of Love|