Jihad 1 And 2 (flexi)
Flexis recorded on both sides are absolutely rare and surface only once in a blue moon in auctions.
There are, however, also three one-sided flexis with the parts of this song, see Jihad 1, Jihad 2 and Jihad 3.
- Catalogue#: 5099
- Format: 5.5" double-sided vinyl flexi disc
- Release date: late 1980s or early 1990s
- Place of Release: Russia
- The recordings are in mono and play at 45 rpm. Side A contains the first part of the song Jihad
- just like on the Jihad 1 flexi. Side B has the same part of the track on it as can be found on the Jihad 2 flexi.
- The cover consists of a b/w computer print on plain paper and does not fully enfold the flexi
- on the back, so that the vinyl's colour is visible from the outside. It is not known, however,
- in which colours this flexi is available. The only known version is the clear one pictured here.
- The track on the b-side is neither mentioned on the cover, nor on the label, nor is it deducible in any other way.
- Most remarkably, even the catalogue# is identical with the one of Jihad 1.
- Please click into files for larger views -
In these pictures of the two sides of the vinyl, the different lenght of the two tracks does somewhat shine through. The groove on Side A looks a bit thicker and wider than the one on Side B, suggesting that the duration of "Jihad Part 2", which is recorded on Side B, is slightly shorter.