Some Kind Of Stranger 2 - Poison Door (double-sided flexi)
This is one of the extremely rare double-sided Russian flexi discs, which even feature different songs on the various sides of the vinyl. The songs on this flexi are (as listed below) Part 2 of Some Kind Of Stranger and Poison Door. For each of these tracks a one-sided flexi does exist as well, see Some Kind Of Stranger 2 (flexi) and Poison Door (flexi).
- Catalogue#: 2738
- Format: 5.5" vinyl flexi disc
- Release date: unknown, late 1908s/early 1990s
- Place of Release: Russia
|Side A||Side B|
|Some Kind Of Stranger Part 2||Poison Door|
- The recordings are in mono and play at 45 rpm.
- As usual for the double-sided flexis, there is no note of the second track on Side B of the flexi, neither on the cover nor on the label,
- while the coverart and the catalogue# are identical with the Some Kind Of Stranger 2 flexi that is featured on the a-side.
- The cover consists of a b/w computer print on plain paper and does not enfold the flexi in full, so that the vinyl colour is visible.
- Other colours than the clear one shown here have so far not been traced.
- Please click into the pictures for larger views ... -
- In both of these pictures, the starts and ends of the different grooves are very visible.
- Part 2 of Some Kind Of Stranger has a dark shade before its start and also at the end.
- This might well be due to the fact, that the Poison Door track on the b-side gives the whole song and it therefore much longer.
- Checking both pictures in larger views makes this even more clear.