This Flexi contains The Sisters' song Fix
and exists in two versions, the covers of which
show no apparent difference and have
the same catalogue#, while the song lengths
- Catalogue#: 2612
- Format: 5.5" vinyl flexi-disc
- Released: late 1980s or early 1990s
- Place of Release: Russia (originally)
- Recorded only on one side; there is no b-side. The recording is in mono and plays at 45 rpm.
- The cover consists of a b/w computer print on plain paper, which does not fully enfold the flexi
- to let show the vinyl colour to the outside.
- The flexi is available in clear, blue and green vinyl; of the latter two no picture has surfaced as yet.
- This flexi comes in two version with apparently the same cover and definitely the same catalogue#,
- but the song lengths differ. While the shorter version fades out at around 2:00 min., the longer track
- plays on until about 2:40 min. Both versions do, however, not give the song in full length.
- Fix was originally released on The Reptile House EP.
- A track of Fix is also featured on the b-side of the very rare double-sided Gimme Shelter - Fix flexi.
- It is not known, however, whether the long or the short version was used for that item.
- Please click into files for larger views -
Comparing these pictures shows clearly the different length of the grooves: the groove on the left side is longer than the groove of the flexi on the right side.