Victims Of Circumstance (bootleg)
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCE - Subtitle: Unreleased Recordings (Strawberry Studios 1984)
- this is obviously some homemade bootleg CD(-r) with, however, a pretty and dedicated artwork
At least three further bootlegs with that title exist:
- the Australian Bootleg CD with almost the same tracks
- but missing Wide Receiver and featuring several live
- tracks instead
- the Victims Of Circumstance cassette in all its
- various manifestations
Aditional Track Information as on cover inlay
- Red Skies Disappear written and sung by Gary Marx featuring the music which became First And Last And Always
- Garden Of Delight written by Wayne Hussey
- The Victims Of Circumstance bootleg first appeared as a tape in the eighties.
- It is based around a variety of tracks recorded at Strawberry Studios Stockport in 1984.
- Some versions also feature live or non-Sisters tracks.
- Garden Of Delight - Vocals: Hussey
- Garden Of Delight - Vocals: Eldritch
- Serpent's Kiss - Instrumental Demo