Difference between revisions of "Temple Of Love (1992) 12" (promo)"
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
(basic page text)
Revision as of 15:30, 14 July 2020
- Label: Merciful Release
- Catalogue#: MR35SAM
- Format: 12" vinyl single
- Released: 1992
- The vinyl comes in a standard UK 12" cover with a black die-cut inner sleeve.
- On front of the cover is a sticker saying: PROMOTIONAL COPY ONLY NOT FOR RESALE
|Side A Temple Of Love||(1992)||8:05|
|Side B Vision Thing||(Canadian Club Mix)||7:32|
- Written and produced by Andrew Eldritch
- Copyrights, Publishing Rights and Rights Societies:
- - Phonographic Copyright ℗ Warner Music UK Ltd.
- - Copyright © Warner Music UK Ltd.
- - Published by Copyright Control - Temple Of Love (1992)
- - Published by EMI Music Publishing
- Mastered and pressed at P.R. Records Limited
- Plated by M(91)
- Side (etched): MR 53 T - A1 PR-M A
- Side B (etched): MR 53 T - B1 PR-M A
- Barcode: 0 9031-77383-0 7
- Please click into the images for larger views -